Pippa Grange is a Doctor of Applied Psychology, working primarily at Cotton On Group as the GM People + Culture. Pippa has previously worked with elite sport, in the culture, ethics and leadership areas. With over twelve years experience in the public and private sectors, she has consolidated her career internationally as an expert in the field.
At Cotton On Group Pippa is General Manager People + Culture, heading up the HR, Recruitment, Common Café, Health + Wellbeing and COG University teams with a vision to grow beyond.
At Bluestone Edge, Pippa and her team of consultants, worked with some of the key brands in Australian and New Zealand sport, notably AFL Football, Rugby League and Olympic Sport in the areas of people development, strategic leadership and governance, culture change projects, stakeholder engagement, policy development and the creation of high performing, functioning and culturally sound environments.
Pippa is also an international keynote speaker on the culture and ethics of sport and supports organisations, athletes and leaders in sport to sustain their best performances whilst broadening the definition of sporting success. This global preventative work on the health of sport itself, Pippa believes, can be a medium for valuable public conversations and societal change.
Learn more about Dr Pippa Grange on Linked In
- Book by Dr Pippa Grange – Ethical Leadership in Sport: What's your ENDgame?
- Book by John Kotter – The Heart of Change: Real Life Stories of How People Change their Organizations
- The Wake-Up Project: Celebrating Mindful Living and Leadership – http://wakeupproject.com.au/
- Interview with Pippa Grange on ABC Radio National's Sunday Profile
- The Age Newspaper article on Pippa Grange titled Rocking their World
Pippa's Self-Care Tip
“Book end the day! I start the day with things that invigorate and keep me in my best zone personally, which for me involves, a little bit of yoga, mediation, and a walk with the hound around the block. That's my good start. And my good finish is reflection.”
Leave me a comment or some feedback about this episode in the comments section. I'll respond to everyone!
- # 63 – Paediatric Chronic Pain with Dr Nicki Ferencz - November 13, 2020
- # 64 – Chronic Pain with Sports and Exercise Psychologist Damien Stewart - November 11, 2020
- # 62 – Pain Management with Dr Jacqui Stanford - November 8, 2020